martedì 31 marzo 2015

DIY - A Drawer-Library

Questo DIY, più che una vera e propria guida è una serie di ispirazioni.
Avete una vecchia cassettiera o dei vecchi comodini che volete buttar via? Salvate i cassetti, trattateli , ridipingeteli e poi copiate le facili idee che vi riporto qui sotto!


This DIY, rather than a real guide is a series of inspirations.
You have an old dresser or bedside old who want to throw away? Save the drawers, treat, paint them and then copied the easy ideas that I report below!






2 commenti:

  1. I love the shades of grey drawer hanging picture, that is so clever! I just bought a home I found on http://www.drhorton.com/North-Carolina/Raleigh-Durham
    and I am going to do this, I love it, thanks for sharing!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! It is very nice that your ideas are inspired by someone !!!

      Elimina